Download ObdTunerPro manual V1.0.14
ObdTunerPro PC Software:
Download ObdTunerPro PC software V3.2.25
Change log ObdTunerPro
Version 184.108.40.206 (2019-03-08)
- Update (patch), fixing a firmware problem with the EGR output threshold setting.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2019-02-01)
- Wideband fuel learning algorithm improved.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2018-08-08)
- Added: Support for STN11xx based OBD interfaces.
Version 22.214.171.124 (2018-05-08)
- Added: Bosch 0 280 155 968 injectors.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2018-03-21)
- Fixed: Warning when trying to used it with the wrong ECU version.
- Added: Zeitronix Wideband sensor (under development).
Manual updated (2017-07-28)
- Quick steps for uploading a calibration to the ECU modified.
- Wiring diagram updated for connecting a water injection system.
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-05-24)
- F23 WR gearbox with end reduction 3.74 added.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-05-22)
- Fixed: Problem with power measurement for cars using a F23 WR gearbox.
- Fixed: Measured maximum power field always 0.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-05-18)
- F23 WR gearbox with end reduction 3.84 added.
- F23 WR gearbox with end reduction 3.95 added.
- Automatically set EGR input offset to -0.04V when wideband controller AEM 0300 is selected.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-05-14)
- F23 WR gearbox added.
- Maximum fuel pressure setting increased to 5.5 bar.
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-04-23)
- Less aggressive settings for P3501 for wideband fuel control.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-04-04)
- Fixed: Problem with application not visible when switching between systems with different screen layouts.
- Fixed: Problem with importing ObdTunerPro calibration to not active calibration.
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-03-24)
- Selectable boost range increased to 400kPa.
- Fixed: Slow logging with some OBD interfaces.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-02-15)
- PLX gen2 and gen4 wideband sensors added for testing.
- When importing ObdTuner calibration initialize extra hardware table to 0
- Fixed: Wrong pressure range after importing a calibration with a 15-300kPa boost range.
- Fixed: Small difference between programmed PWM values and outputted PWM values (2%).
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-01-10)
- Initial release
Download ObdTunerV2 manual V2.27
ObdTunerV2 PC Software:
Download ObdTunerV2 PC software V2.7.13
Change log ObdTunerV2
Version 2.7.13 (2017-03-30)
- Added support for custom intake system.
Version 2.7.12 (2017-03-30)
- Added Bosch 0 280 155 968 injector (under development).
Version 2.7.11 (2017-03-24)
- Fixed: Slow logging with some OBD interfaces.
Version 2.7.10 (2016-10-23)
- Fixed: In the log files the throttle pedal position reached 100% to early.
Version 2.7.9 (2016-02-20)
- Extra information will be displayed when interface not compatible.
- Extra information will be displayed when not able to connect to the OBD interface or to the car.
Version 2.7.8 (2016-01-05)
- Fixed: Under certain conditions, after making a calibration permanent, the RAM versus FLASH table check can fail despite everything is OK.
Version 2.7.7 (2015-07-15)
- LS4 throttle body available with updated ECU software version.
- Extra check added to make sure the data in RAM is still correct after making a calibration permanent.
Version 2.7.6 (2015-06-30)
- LS4 throttle body removed from software because of some people having problems with it.
Version 2.7.5 (2015-02-19)
- Fixed: Some users reported problems when using the LS4 throttle body.
Version 2.7.4 (2015-03-09)
- LS4 (75mm) throttle body support added.
- Progress also visible in percentages during down and upload.
- When ObdTuner is started by double clicking on a calibration file, the directory is automatically set to this file and displayed in the title bar.
- Loading a power measurement reference file does not change the directory setting for the already loaded calibration file.
- Ask if the calibration must be saved before internal logging can be stopped.
Version 2.7.3 (2014-08-11)
- Fuel pressures below 3.8 bar also supported. (Necessary when using the original B207 fuel rail.)
- Improved full throttle fuel processing when wide band sensor is used.
- Warning message added when starting fuel learning.
- Alternative part number added for Delphi 2.0 bar map sensor.
Version 2.7.2 (2014-06-28)
- Bosch EV14 motor sport injector (0 280 158 123) now supported by the software.
- When non live programmable parameters are changed a warning will be displayed reminding these
changes will only have effect when the changes are made permanent in the ECU. This message now
contains a button which can be clicked to make the changes permanent.
- More part numbers added to parameter to drop down lists items.
- When processing ignition learning, only knock-retard values larger than 1.0 degree will be merged
into the ignition table.
- Logging now only possible when all tables are correctly loaded from the ECU.
- Fixed: MAP values displayed in the power measurement graph not correct when pressure range set
to 15-300kPa and 3.0bar TMAP sensor selected.
- Fixed: Sometimes a program exception occurred when zooming into the logging graph.
Version 2.7.1 (2014-05-30)
- More realistic injector times in fuel tables. The underlying calibration has not changed,
only the view on the calibration has been changed. So do NOT copy the injector times
from an old PC software versions into a newer version. Only use one PC software version for
all your calibration files.
- Warning added to first make the new calibration permanent when parameters are changed.
- More realistic power numbers above 300hp.
- Part numbers added to drop down list.
- Fixed: Problem with boost pressures higher than 2.6bar.
Version 2.6.1 (2013-11-26)
- Injectors now selectable from drop down list.
- Fuel pressure selectable from drop down list.
- License field enlarged so all numbers are visible.
- PC application can start automatically after double clicking a calibration file.
- Fixed: When EGR input fields are empty calibration file could not be read.
Version 2.5.1 (2013-04-17)
- Allowed to do power measurements in higher gears.
- EGR input scalable for use with for instance wide-band sensor.
- It is now possible to automatic process the wide-band information into the fuel table.
- Manual updated.
- Removed empty part in throttle response graph.
- Inlet air temperature sensor selectable in drop down list.
- Initial release
Documentation version 1:
Download English manual
Download Nederlandse handleiding
PC Software version 1:
Download PC software ObdTuner V1.3
Change log version 1
- Occasional communication error while logging fixed.
- Performance improvement rolled back.
- Power measurement corrected for more realistic values.
- Improved performance.
- It is now possible to remove logged data.
- Bug with reading error codes fixed.
- Bug with different regional settings fixed.
- Hardware flow control added for better Bluetooth communication.
- Resend mechanism added for better Bluetooth communication.
- Some small textual improvements in the user interface.
- Initial public release.